System Administrator – ERP / Corporate Systems
LegalZoom is the nation’s leading provider of personalized, online legal solutions and legal documents for small businesses and families. We are a high-growth, fast-paced company, with a mission to disrupt the legal industry by bringing great legal help to people at a reasonable price. We believe in hard work, passion for what we do and how we deliver, and innovation in all areas of the organization.
As part of this dynamic team, the Global Finance & IT technical support team is seeking a System administrator who could provide ongoing cross-functional support for financial and corporate systems. You will be a problem solver and collaborate with various business units, and leverage both internal and external IT teams to resolve application related issues as they arise.
What you’ll do:
- Report to and assist the Director, Financial Systems
- Monitor system operational activities and mitigate errors
- Responsible for issue tracking, logging, prioritizing and drive for resolutions with the help of both internal and external support teams
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of various data points and integrations
- Responsible for administrative activities including provisioning and de-provisioning of applications
- Provide best practices on all system maintenance activities and documentation needed to keep the system “audit ready”
- Knowledge of batch commands and structured query language (SQL) scripting is a plus
- Build and maintain system knowledge base needed for support and provide end user training as needed.
- Show personal dedication on resolving system issues by providing excellent service and keeping high integrity
- Participate in-upgrades, continuous enhancements and promote system integrity with end-users
- Builds, fosters and maintains relationships, networks and alliances to meet goals and achieve results
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of information technology general controls and IT dependencies that required for internal controls over financial reporting
- B.S in technology, system operations or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the Technology, software or SaaS industries as a frontline support individual and particularly 3-5 years on Oracle Cloud ERP
- At least 5 years’ experience in supporting ERP and related applications
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Able to work on deadlines to meet both business and technical demands
- Strong troubleshooting and triaging skills
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.