Enterprise Renewal Coordinator
We’re looking for an Enterprise Renewal Coordinator to manage customer agreements for our Sales team. In this role, you’ll collaborate across our Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams to ensure our Install Base relationship and contracts are completed within Procore’s guidelines.
As an Enterprise Renewal Coordinator, you’ll manage contracts, coordinate and conduct product demos, negotiate contracts, organize trainings, and partner with the Account Executives to drive the renewal process and potential up-sell. The aim of this role is to grow revenue with an emphasis on Procore’s top customer base to ensure renewals are finished on time with ample terms and proper resources are coordinated.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
- Work with existing customers
- Renew and expand current customer base
- Develop renewal plans with Enterprise Account Executives to maximize expansion, help introduce new usage, tools, and products to current customer
- Work with Enterprise Sales Executive to re-negotiate legal and pricing terms when necessary and ensure consistency with contracts
- Research accounts, identify key champions, generate interest, and obtain business requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying an understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Network, relationship build, coordinate internal resources to solve customer issues and execution of service agreements
Desired Experience Includes:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 1+ year of demonstrated successful software sales, preferably B2B
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales and or outside sales-based selling model
- Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.