eCommerce Support Guru
eCommerce Support Guru
We're looking to hire an eCommerce Support Guru, who can help us create a world-class experience for our customers. You’ll be joining our Member Success Team (MST), which is the hub of customer support and advocacy for our healthy snack delivery program, SnackNation. We’re a team of attentive, empathetic, and critical thinkers who constantly strive for perfection!
Our eCommerce team is tackling the B2C (Business to Consumer) snack space and we’re looking for a scrappy Support Guru to join our team. You’ll answer support questions ranging from simple to complex, helping to maintain a world-class experience for our hungry customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing team of friendly, driven people who value a positive attitude and relentless energy! If you have what it takes, come help us inspire people to make more conscious food decisions!
- Expertly address e-Commerce customer questions via email + phone, efficiently providing answers to even the toughest of snacking dilemmas
- Help customers get through critical moments with ease by taking a systematic approach to problem-solving and playing detective to solve any issue that comes your way
- Oversee customer activity on our online store and brainstorm ways to improve our processes
- Interdepartmental projects to improve systems + processes overall
- Create phenomenal and memorable customer experiences
- Support our eCommerce team as they take on the B2C snack delivery world by storm
- Assist with general administrative tasks between the Member Success and eCommerce teams
- You're a passionate person looking for a team full of passionate people
- You're obsessively organized, detail-oriented, and sincerely empathetic
- You believe that there really is “no such thing as a stupid question”
- You’re proactive in identifying new opportunities, solving problems, and prioritizing efforts
- You're a compelling writer who crafts grammatically impeccable emails and you’re just as articulate on the phone
- You're self-sufficient. Hate being babysat? Well, we hate babysitting
- You're a master of the email inbox and consistently make "inbox zero"
- You have 1-2 years of work experience under your belt
- You have some experience working in “Customer Success,” “Client Support,” or similar Customer Service-oriented and/or eCommerce job titles
- You have some administrative or executive assistant experience
Compensation is commensurate with your experience and proven past successes
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. In fact, we offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after.
If you're a wellness-loving professional that wants to do impactful work, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. You'll be surrounded by good people wanting to do amazing work and make an impact in our booming CPG space. We promise to help you find your better you.