E-commerce Store Manager
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, seeks an E-Commerce Store Manager to work across our clients' stores to ensure best-in-class e-commerce services are executed for our clients. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies. You will have opportunities to submit ideas and processes for the company to utilize into the future.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that's built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House's early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
- Lead project management for several FH managed Ecommerce shops
- Uphold positive working relationships with clients and partners
- Oversee the setup and launch of new client stores and products
- Update and maintain products, descriptions, images, etc. within the backend of the E-Commerce platform
- Ensure the store front end merchandising, taxonomy, and functionality are optimized for customer experience
- Execute the timely and successful distribution of digital music
- Collaborate with the customer service team to actively communicate relevant store information to provide an excellent customer experience
Logistics and Order Management:
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate product restocks as needed
- Communicate with vendors and production partners for packing & tracking to ensure timely and accurate receipt of product
- Coordinate the successful execution of shipping methods
- Oversee comp shipment requests
- Work with the FH fulfillment team and several warehouses to ensure timely, effective product delivery
- Work effectively with the customer service team any expected issues (i.e. quality, delays, etc.) to ensure they are properly equipped to handle in-bound requests
- Analyze weekly inventory and sales reports and provide to clients as needed
- Use inventory and sales reports to make recommendations to drive revenue for clients
- Monitor chart reporting for album scans
- Evaluate reports in data warehouse in order to investigate and resolve order/fulfillment issues
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Intermediate knowledge of inventory and sales reporting
- Strong retail math and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
- Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience or knowledge of various e-commerce platforms including Shopify and Magento
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with a team
- Able to meet tight timelines and strict deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- Photoshop experience is preferred
- Knowledge of HTML, Java, Ruby, & CSS is a plus
- Must be available to accommodate business needs outside of standard operating hours.
- 2-3 years' experience in merchandising, project management, E-Commerce, logistics/supply chain, music business, or related field required
- Bachelor's degree in business, merchandising, or a related field
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.