Director, Telecom Infrastructure
You will be part of the Engineering leadership team at ServiceTitan responsible for the technical direction of our Telecommunications infrastructure. We provide exciting opportunities to make an immediate impact in our rapidly growing startup. We are quality minded, use the most modern tools, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. Over 90% of job bookings are received over the phone by our customers. This means that we have to provide a fantastic telecom experience coupled with extremely high reliability.
ServiceTitan is looking for a Director of Telecom Infrastructure with extensive experience and knowledge of VoIP infrastructures in SaaS environments. The Director of Telecom Infrastructure will own the further development and vision of bringing current Telecom infrastructures to the next level while also maintaining and improving stability. Phones are the lifeblood of our customers. This role requires strong and proactive team leadership and the ability to be an individual contributor driving large initiatives. The Director of Telecom Infrastructure will champion best development practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our customers.
As our Director of Telecom infrastructure, you will:● Own the short and long term technical vision of the telecom infrastructure squad
● Be responsible for all major technical decisions for your squad (a successful leader will be able
to influence the decisions of their team without having to make all of them)
● Help your team to improve the technical quality of their work through regular technical design and code review
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
● Strong experience in VoIP technologies in SaaS environments
● Strong technical understanding of telecom protocols like SIP
● Detailed experience with the telecommunications ecosystem (both historically & currently)
● Detailed experience and understanding of carrier origination & termination services
● Strong experience with LNP services and protocols
● Strong experience in dealing with VoIP carriers & Providers
● Strong experience with APIs and 3rd party integrations specifically with Telecom providers
● Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills.
● Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple competing priorities
● Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem solving.
● Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others.
● Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail.
● Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
● 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017