At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
As the Director of Support, you will lead a team of managers that provide technical support for the full suite of GoGuardian products. In this role, you will develop and iterate upon a tiered support model that leverages technology and teams across different geographies to effectively scale our support services. We are constantly growing and learning together, so you are ideally comfortable with a fast-paced environment, and willing to open your mind to new perspectives and strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of technical support managers to deliver an excellent customer service experience to our vast base of clients
- Provide coaching and training to empower the continued career development of your team
- Own all support KPI’s related to customer satisfaction, response time, resolution time, etc.
- Build a scalable, tiered support model that focuses on decreasing customer effort and resolution times
- Partner with Product, Engineering, QA, and other departments to improve the product and drive positive customer outcomes
- Develop an accurate capacity model to ensure proper headcount throughout the year
Who You Are
- Proven ability to coach and develop team members
- Experience in designing and delivering support experiences
- Process oriented, “Big Picture” thinker
- 5+ years of experience leading technical support teams
- Experience with Salesforce, Service Cloud, and Jira is a plus
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.