Director, Strategic Accounts
Greater LA Area
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
NuORDER is hiring on a Director of Strategic Accounts, reporting to the VP of Customer Success, who will own the oversight and management of our mid-market customer segment. This includes acting as a leader and coach for a global team of Customer Success Managers, encouraging and tracking against quarterly gross and net retention targets, driving process to scale our organization effectively, serving as a point of contact for client escalations and delivering on the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This team is integral to NuORDER and is responsible for the satisfaction, strategy, value-delivery, retention and growth of our customers.
Your success will be linked back to your strengths at inspiring, managing and motivating a team, planning and executing scalable strategies and superior client management and escalation skills. The ideal candidate is also able to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Design and launch critical programs to improve customer experience and operational efficiency at NuORDER
- Lead, groom and inspire a Customer Success team of direct reports
- Oversee life-cycle processes/touch points, including executive sponsor program, "listening" points (e.g. on usage, NPS)
- Manage customer escalations from your direct reports, and follow a methodical escalation process to executive management
- Ensure that your team understands our customers' objectives and are delivering on them
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate quantifiable value (ROI) for customers as well as analyzing production adoption, NPS scores, etc.
- Achieving against quarterly gross retention and net retention targets (cross-sell & up-sell)
- Gather feedback from other departments (Sales, Client Services, Product, etc.) to improve the overall customer experience
- 6+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or related customer-facing position within a rapidly growing SaaS company or high growth technology company
- 3+ years managing and building a customer success team
- A track record for hitting predictable customer renewals through building a reliable customer life-cycle, setting joint goals with customers, and creating systematic processes across Sales/Customer Success/Product
- Well-versed with Customer Success tools like Salesforce (ability to build and manage dashboards and reports) to track customer health at scale
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen! In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team!
Read Full Job Description