Director, Organizational Effectiveness at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Director of Organizational Effectiveness to drive transformation across Procore. In this role, you’ll partner with executives and senior leadership to enable productivity through the alignment of people, processes, systems, and business strategy. Your work will help drive Procore’s employee experience, company culture, and business goals. To be successful in this role, you embody our company values of Ownership, Openness, and Optimism and demonstrate these in your work and interactions.
This position has the opportunity to be located at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Provide expertise, consultation, and facilitation to Procore leadership on organizational assessments, design, and transformations to improve performance, operational efficiency, and innovation
- Leverage people analytics and insights to diagnose organizational opportunities, evaluate program effectiveness and implement an organizational health structure to measure employee retention, development, and culture
- Guide teams in reorganizations/realignments, new leader assimilation, team effectiveness, effective off-site design/facilitation, and other organization interventions as necessary
- Partner with People Services to support employee engagement, talent management, and succession efforts
- Build a team to support best in class Organizational Effectiveness initiatives to include systems and communications
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree specifically in HR, Organizational Behavior/Development, Psychology, or Business Administration field
- 10+ years of experience in Organization Development consulting and/or Talent Management leadership steeped in transformation and change management
- Deep content knowledge and experience in Organizational Effectiveness core services, including assessment tools and organizational development models
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities; have strong business writing and oral communication/presentation skills; possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship-building skills in order to acquire the trust of leaders and business partners
- Ability to use/learn our tech stack including Workday, Culture Amp, Google apps, Slack, and MS Office
- Professional certifications in change management, executive coaching/360s, and/or facilitation
- Organization design experience; proven track record of being able to assess, diagnose and design creative and innovative organizational models, solutions and structures
- Experience working and designing in an agile environment, preferably in the SaaS industry
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.