Director of Network Development (Remote) at Flowspace
What you'll do
- Market Development:
- Sell the Flowspace value proposition to potential partners to ensure compliance to capacity quota.
- Constantly perform outreach to develop new high-quality partners on an ongoing basis.
- Act as market expert informing the organization of any changes in market conditions that would impact company goals or client needs.
- Site Audits / Onboarding Sites:
- Perform site validation audits to review partner fit for inclusion in the Flowspace network including: security audit, validation of space quality, provider readiness to handle complex fulfillment.
- Manage all activities associated with getting a validated site active on the Flowspace network.
- Standardize data collection to support analysis and cost comparisons.
- Market Maintenance:
- Monitor space availability in market(s) monthly to assure compliance to capacity quota.
- Monitor provider KPIs monthly to assure assigned sites are performing at or above standard.
- Perform QBRs with sites.
- Work with below-standard sites on remediation plans to bring performance in line with SLAs.
- Cross Functional Support:
- Handle escalations from Operations.
- Support contract renegotiations for Sales team as needed.
- Support client onboardings as needed for larger, complex projects.
- Support contract negotiations with warehouse partners as needed.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years experience in Sales, Client Management, Onboarding or Operations in 3rd party logistics business required
- A deep knowledge of warehouse operations required
- Ability to credibly interface with warehouse partners on a tactical/operational level and a strategic level
- Experience in client management including running QBRs, involvement in security and operational audits, and being the voice of the customer
- Ability to manage long term planning in a strategic market
- Experience with WMS systems preferred
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Able to travel up to 30%