Director of Marketplace
As the Director of Procore’s App Marketplace, you will help ensure Procore continues to be the leading construction technology platform by building and executing on the long-term strategy of the Marketplace. You will be responsible for managing and building a high performing multidisciplinary team across business development, partner engineering, marketing, analytics, and operations. You will influence and inspire everyone from executive leadership, to cross-departmental teams, and partners to not only understand, but evangelize the business value of Procore’s Marketplace strategy.
The Marketplace Team works to develop and support technical partnerships across the Procore Construction OS platform. The team works closely with external partners across Procore’s product management, engineering, sales, support, and marketing organizations to foster Partner success across company initiatives. Through these technical and business partnerships, Procore seeks to build a thriving ecosystem of partners aimed at delighting our customers and solving their needs.
As a Director, you are expected to:
Become a leader worth following
- Demonstrate high self-awareness and proactive self-development
- Demonstrate confidence, competence, and commitment to radically candid crucial conversations
- Assume responsibility to drive solutions - demonstrate extreme ownership
Build leaders worth following
- Demonstrate excellence in building high performing cross-disciplinary teams
- Prioritize, value, and reward people development and empowerment - be a full-time people leader
- Role model cross-group collaboration, integrity, and Procore values
Lead an organization worth following
- Drive innovation operationally and organizationally - drive productivity, take risks, and challenge the status quo
- Set clear and actionable strategies to win markets, customers, and the ecosystem
- Demonstrate strong business acumen - understand how your department, Procore, our customers, and our partners drive sustainably successful businesses
- Execute dynamically with velocity - drive speed, agility, and achieve scope, scale, and quality
What you’ll do:
- Foster career development and growth paths for the Marketplace Team
- Develop and execute the long term strategy for the Marketplace Team
- Set and track KPIs to judge success
- Evangelize the marketplace vision and strategy internally and externally to drive awareness and adoption
- Establish a deep understanding of customer needs in the construction vertical and leverage those insights to champion partner integrations with our technologies for maximum partner and customer success.
- Partner with other departments to identify new opportunities that will enable business success for both Procore and our partners
- Oversee and guide partner strategies, strategic development plans, and key executive relationships, including growth opportunities, action planning, and business growth forecasting.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years experience leading results-driven cross-disciplinary teams in a high-growth technology environment (B2B SaaS preferred)
- At least 3 years experience successfully building, scaling, and leading successful teams
- You are an influential strategist, communicator, and SaaS thought leader who gains acceptance of others in sensitive situations across all channels, mediums, and cultures
- You thrive in an environment that encourages openness, optimism, and ownership at every level
- You have exemplary communication and presentation skills, equally comfortable speaking in front of intimate groups of executives or thousands of people
- You have demonstrated the ability to influence executives and build strong working relationships with leaders across departments
- Successful candidates will be: ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive. You are goal and results oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive and curious.
- Ability to train and mentor others to build out a high performing cross-disciplinary team
- Experience managing fast-moving teams and the ability to take projects from inception to delivery
- MBA, related Masters, or equivalent experience preferred
- Relevant industry experience and existing relationships with AEC industry software providers
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.