Director, IT Business Systems at ServiceTitan
Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan's IT & BI organization is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership on business technologies and data management. This leadership role is accountable for the IT Shared Services and Operations, reporting to the Vice President and Head of IT, will be responsible for a diverse range of functions and programs across IT in support of the ServiceTitan’s systems roadmap, change management, Service Management, and consolidation initiatives. This individual will have solid leadership and IT operations experience, excellent vendor management skill, plus a superior, service-oriented approach to IT operations. The main responsibilities for this role will be to ensure quality, efficiency, and agility goals are achieved in operational and service management processes. As a member of the IT leadership team, the role contributes to the development and execution of the enterprise-wide IT strategy and ensures its alignment with the enterprise's business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success. The expectation for this role is to come in as both a business leader and a technologist with a vision for how IT can enable productivity and efficiency for the enterprise.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the Head of IT and IT Leadership to develop Vision, Strategy, Execution, and Measurements for IT
- Constantly and strategically evaluate the IT organization to determine and recommend areas for improvement around people, process, and technology including C-level communication, vendor management, SLA compliance, and performance management of the organization
- Develop the Ideation/Demand intake process
- Define the budgets for the implementation of programs that enhance the organization's maturity.
- Manage specific corporate-wide projects closely (e.g CI-CD / Agile implementation, On-boarding optimization).
- Partner and coordinate with the ePMO team to align with corporate standards.
- Define the IT Service Management Charter and Roadmap including Incident, Change Management, Release Management, and Self service to enable future growth of the organization leveraging a singular platform and tool.
- Manage and partner with Finance on the Shared Service AOP/fiscal budget for H/W, S/W, SI Partnerships..etc.
- Software Rationalization
- Oversee Software renewals and license management.
- Drive QBRs with key IT vendors working with the functional leads.
- Work with the Head of IT to drive operational cadences around business planning and performance management to ensure the efficient running of the IT org.
- Establish a practical metrics process to measure the quarterly success for the various stakeholders (Finance, Sales, Marketing, HR, Customer Success..etc)
- Primary process owner for multiple IT Operations service areas, including, Service Desk and Onsite Support
- Leverages influencing and negotiation skills across IT and the enterprise to enable cost-effective and innovative shared solutions in the achievement of business goals
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field with 15+ years of IT experience, including demonstrated success working as a member of a team in a senior leadership role. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Management experience leading a team responsible for IT operations and planning
- Prior experience Dev/Ops, continuous development/deployment, agile methodologies, and program management
- Ideal candidate would bring IT transformation, portfolio and program management expertise, financial management, business and leadership skills, and knowledge of both infrastructure and business application IT domains.
- Experience in high-growth, SaaS, Pre-IPO companies is desirable.
- Excellent leadership abilities and management skills with a proven record of strategic planning, productivity, and process improvement, change management, and budget and resource management
- Excellent relationship-building, communication skills, and negotiation skills. The ability to get things done via influence vs. authority is paramount
- Able to operate at an enterprise level, using creative and innovative solutions with a relentless focus on customer experience.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to model and create an environment of accountability for outcome-based objectives.
- Self-starter attitude and track record seamlessly executing quickly on complex projects with minimal guidance
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.