Director, Fulfillment Operations at MeUndies
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than seventeen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. We’re looking for a Director of Fulfillment Operations to be responsible for B2C and B2B fulfillment and inventory operations. This is an integral cross-functional position that will partner closely with our 3PL partner and our Planning, Production, Accounting, Marketing, Customer Experience and Technology teams to ensure the best possible service to our customers. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is detail oriented, analytical, can juggle oversight of multiple projects, has proven experience managing 3PLs with growing retail / e-commerce companies, and possesses significant interpersonal skills.
This position reports to the COO.
Come join us.
- Be responsible for fulfillment operations across B2C and B2B channels and oversee 3PL relationship(s) to ensure accountability, productivity & SLA performance
- Maintain accurate inventory levels through proper inventory management, cycle counts, vendor compliance & discrepancy resolution as well as partnering with merchandising & planning teams to deliver up-to-date and accurate inbound & outbound forecasts to 3PL
- Identify, select, and onboard new 3PL partners outside the United States as MeUndies expands into new markets
- Own relationship with shipping carriers, monitoring outbound service levels and spend, as well as optimizing for reduced lead times and costs
- Perform independent analysis and recommends courses of action to drive gross profit
- B.A., B.S. or equivalent 4 year degree
- MBA preferred
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple high priority projects
- 6+ years of experience managing fast paced fulfillment & inventory operations
- Experience in e-commerce, either in high-volume retail or consumer goods businesses
- Excel proficiency & analytical skills
- Ability to travel internationally, 25% of time
- Expertise with ERP systems such as Netsuite, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics
- PMP Certification a plus
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to re-engineer processes to improve efficiency
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.