We are a 125+ person team funded by top-tier firms, based in Santa Monica, CA with satellite offices in San Francisco. We are a low-key but tight-knit group of hard-working people working to fix America's broken healthcare system. Americans spend over $400 billion per year on prescriptions and too many people simply can't afford the medications they desperately need. Join GoodRx and help us solve meaningful problems that help us make people’s lives better every day.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Director, Customer Marketing to lead the lifecycle marketing team in delivering great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels. This data-driven marketer should have experience in both CRM and Growth Marketing to ideate, launch, and optimize new and existing lifecycle campaigns and flows with the goal of fueling customer conversion and retention metrics.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned marketer who will be tasked with taking acquired leads and leveraging CRM strategies (lead nurturing, customer onboarding, and churn management) to help User Acquisition channels (TV, display, paid, search, etc.) with last-mile marketing efforts. They should have strong experience leading customer retention and engagement initiatives for e-commerce platforms, ideally in a direct response role.
- Build out and lead the customer marketing efforts within email, push, SMS, and other digital channels
- Develop a customer lifecycle strategy by utilizing data and insights through ongoing multi-variate and segmentation tests while recommending opportunities to discover the best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Work closely with engineering to ensure relevant data hygiene and structure is maintained between internal and third-party CRM platforms
- Work closely with analytics and product teams to identify the key drivers of engagement and churn and identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve marketing efforts and CLV
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize on existing customer communications as well as scope out new and emerging channels
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of growth and digital experience across CRM, email marketing, customer segmentation, and/or growth marketing
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytics skills with a strong desire and understanding of multi-variate testing
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization
- Prior experience working closely with engineering teams and act as a liaison between the CRM platform and IT teams
- Ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams (product, BI, data, design, etc.) and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals
- Strong knowledge of how to use top-tier email service providers such as SendGrid, Braze, ExactTarget, Silverpop, etc.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and email QA tools such as Litmus, Email on Acid, Return Path
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.