Director of Customer Adoption (Platform)
ServiceTitan’s Director of Customer Adoption (Platform) is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the success of major Platform initiatives at ServiceTitan. S/he will lead a high-performing team to drive meaningful adoption across multiple add-on products to existing customers. We're looking for a leader with experience building world-class customer organizations, best practices, and demonstrating maximum value for our customers. You and your team of Customer Adoption Managers will deeply understand customer pain points, barriers to adoption, engagement best practices, and more. In this role, you will be a critical member of the Platform team and will help shape ServiceTitan’s direction for scaling adoption efforts in a post-sales environment.
What you'll do:
- Lead and develop the Platform Customer Adoption team – mentoring team members, helping build their skill set, assuring successful career pathing, and creating a high-performance environment.
- Define, operationalize and optimize the overall customer lifecycle journey for multiple add-on products
- Implement best practices across customer communications, value positioning, up-selling, etc. to drive high customer adoption, satisfaction, and advocacy
- Define and own all key metrics of success such as attach rate, utilization, retention and customer satisfaction
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop and measure adoption efforts such as marketing campaigns, in-app initiatives, etc.
- Partner with Product to champion the needs of our customers; plan and prioritize features and feature requests using qualitative (customer feedback) and quantitive input
- Partner with Platform Management regularly to address our business needs efficiently and identify gaps/opportunities to evolve processes with a focus on scalability
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience, e.g. account management, customer success, sales (up-selling / renewals), etc.
- Experience scaling a post-sales team with a proven history of effectively driving customer adoption in a fast growing B2B SaaS company
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics and insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, etc. strongly preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication with ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017