Director of Civil Space Business Development at Relativity Space
Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
- Develops and grow the key relationships across NASA centers and Headquarters
- Leverages professional relationships and market knowledge to shape emerging opportunities and to create new opportunities
- Develops capture plans for each identified opportunity.
- Obtains competitive intelligence and data pertaining to targeted pursuits and lead competitive assessments.
- Oversees active proposals to ensure they align with company goals and maximize our chances of capture.
- Supports creation and execution of multi-year business development strategies that include:
- Engagement plans for current and future customers
- Setting of financial targets for specific customers
- Advocates resource planning needs to support growth goals vs. ongoing current contract performance
What you’ll do:
- This position leads business development strategic growth efforts by building multi-year pipelines and developing winning capture strategies.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrated success in capturing existing NASA opportunities
- Demonstrated success in creating new NASA opportunities
- Demonstrated successful relationships with senior level customer officials and program stakeholders within the government
- Demonstrated knowledge of Government contracting and current acquisition trends and customer buying behaviors.
- Demonstrated knowledge of competitors
What you need to know:
- At least 5 years of government business development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
We believe varied perspectives & backgrounds strengthen our team. Prior experience in aerospace is not required.
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual Learning & Development stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.