Director, Academic Programs and Pathways
- Develop and manage “map” of InStride educational offerings across university partners and aligned to corporate and student needs.
- Manage process of articulation and credit for prior learning with university partners, including training programs delivered by corporate partners and articulation agreements with local colleges.
- Manage corporate partner requests for specific content or programs or alignment to internal competency or learning frameworks.
- Expertise in new online program development, articulation agreements, stackable credentials, and/or pathway programs.
- Relationship management expertise with higher education or other similar institutions.
- Strong process orientation and attention to detail.
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society.
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or deep affiliation with the education industry.
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.