End User Support Technician
As a legal company that relies on technology, LegalZoom employees always need to be connected. Our desktop support team responds in record time and troubleshoots issues that help keep Zoomers connected and able to work. We love this internal support group and can't wait to add more capable talent.
If you're a top-notch desktop support technician who is skilled with both MAC and PC environments, apply to be a team player with us.
What you'll do:
- Assist staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines
- Facilitate IT help tickets to closure in a timely manner, and assist other technicians in resolving larger issues
- Configure, install, troubleshoot Apple desktops and laptops OS and supported applications
- Configure and troubleshoot mobile devices such as smartphone-Android; iPad/iPhone
- Provide consistent, excellent customer service support to management levels and users
- Work with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems
- Cover a phone shift for a block of time during the helpdesk hours of 7am-7pm
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation and provides on call support
- Utilize and help develop virtual desktop infrastructure
- Administer and Troubleshoot VPN Access
- Maintain and troubleshoot network printers
- Provision and maintain phones and users in VoIP system
- Provision and de-provision accounts and software licenses as part of employee on-boarding/off-boarding process
- Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Configure and relocate computer equipment as required
- Cable management for end user stations as required
- Evaluate, test and document new software and hardware changes and upgrades
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software
- Provision and maintain image deployments using Jamf Pro and Manage Engine
- Experience required in MAC OS X and above
- Proficiency working with Executive level staff
- 5 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Server 2008 R2/20012 Active Directory
- Exchange 2013
- Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows 8.1/10 ;Microsoft Office 2010/2013/Office 365
- Apple, A+, MCP certifications preferred.
- Knowledge Sharepoint 2010/2013
- Knowledge of Mobile Management for Smart Devices
- Knowledge of Single Sign On
- Cloud Storage, Box Familiarity
- Trend Micro, Office Scan and Encryption
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.