The Consumer Experience team is critical to forging and maintaining lasting relationships with our millions of customers. Reflecting GOAT Group’s core values of authenticity and innovation, you will join a collaborative team that solves problems with thoughtfulness, empathy and speed. The result is a world-class customer experience that builds trust with our buyers and sellers worldwide.
The CX Quality Specialist at GOAT is a crucial role for our Customer Experience team that will support the customer by grading and delivering feedback to our customer experience agents, offering training and learning opportunities on the Quality Assurance Program for our team and discovering new opportunities to offer best in class customer experiences. The ideal candidate has 3+ years experience in customer support and eCommerce and is familiar with what it takes to create consistently delightful experiences. Having a background in sneakers and/or apparel is a plus, but not required. The Quality Assurance Specialist will have an understanding of customer support best practices and is committed to improving the quality assurance process for the team by being an advocate for the customer.
In this role you will:
- Maintain, create, and publish engaging content for standardized customer responses used by consumer experience agents during service delivery to ensure language best aligns with the GOAT Group voice and tone (email and future channels)
- Develop a content approval flow as well as maintain an organized library of department wide macro responses.
- Assess and score a randomized set of tickets for all channels (currently email, other channels a future state) and initiate feedback directly to agents and team leads
- Participate in weekly calibration meetings to align as a team, to ideate and innovate, and to use data to drive change for the team
- Support our agents by owning a weekly opportunity to revisit the scorecard guidelines and to retrain agents to the QA guidelines if necessary
- Partnering with Team Leads and Supervisors to support agent coaching by delivering Quality Assurance scores to each lead, supporting agent development
- Flexibility to support other assignments as they come up within the team.Report directly to the Quality Assurance Supervisor
We are looking for:
- Passion for sneakers, technology and helping others succeed
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work autonomously, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact with team members in a clear and concise manner
- Must be a team player who is able to make self-directed judgments based on established guidelines
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time effectively; the ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, autonomous, multifaceted environment
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to recognize current trends within the industry and suggest ways to improve the overall consumer experience
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours including weekends, Holidays, or crunch times as needed, to meet the needs of the business
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description