Customer Support Supervisor at Ordermark
The impact you will have:
- Provide support to CSRs needing assistance in handling questions and further research to allow CSR to be ready for the next call.
- Maintain steady workflow by assigning tasks and monitoring breaks and lunches
- Monitor inbound cases and supervise workers on their shift to ensure all cases are worked and closed
- Uses knowledge of company products, services, and policies to assist callers with inquiries, complaints, or problems
- Use Active Listening skills to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response
- Inspire confidence and trust with the client, be our brand representative.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed performance metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service
- Triage with management and other departments when emergencies or outages occur
- Respond to all email cases, determine if they can be assigned to on-shift CSRs
- Handle escalated client calls requesting to speak with a supervisor
- Provide a daily report to management including client reports and escalations, status on workload and channels, information and statuses on emergencies, metric report - did we make our goals?
- Be able to support the Director with any situation that may arise
- Additional responsibilities as designated by the Director
What you bring to the role:
- Must have 2-3 years of experience supporting clients via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- At least 1 year in managing and/or leadership experience
- Must have at least 1 year of experience with tech support or willingness and ability to learn and execute
- Bonus points for Salesforce CRM, Slack skills, or restaurant experience!
- Have open availability- mornings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced business setting that is rapidly changing
- Ability to use all forms of communication including, but not limited to email, social media, phone, texting, and LiveChat
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the client experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Familiarity with online restaurant ordering
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Follow-through and attention to detail
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts
What we offer:
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- Excellent growth opportunity, and stock options for all full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered by Ordermark; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
- Flexible PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k - eligible immediately
- $60/month reimbursement for online-ordered meals
- Bonusly - a team recognition platform with fun rewards
- We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, high initiative, energy and passion.