Customer Support Specialist at 12twenty Inc.
12Twenty is a rapidly growing startup based in Santa Monica looking for a savvy Support Specialist to help our customers master our software to meet their business needs.
Our ideal candidate is a natural helper who loves to learn and enjoys supporting clients to achieve success. They are detail-oriented, analytical, and able to quickly ascertain the needs of the client as well as the appropriate answers and actions to take to deliver results.
We're looking for someone who can blend customer service with hospitality, who feels comfortable at the intersection of education and tech, and who is eager to contribute to 12Twenty’s industry standard as the #1 place where students get hired.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to 12Twenty clients via inbound phone calls, chatbot, emails (tickets), and Zoom calls
- Accurately assess and thoughtfully respond to customer needs
- Assist customers with technical problems and challenges
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally to identify and resolve bugs
- Collect feedback and log feature requests to improve customer experience
- Consistently improve support collateral (Knowledge Base, multimedia, one pagers/custom how-to’s)
- Become a 12Twenty Product Expert within 12 months of hire date
- Report on Customer Service Metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 – 2 years experience in customer service in software or start ups
- Experience in reporting and detailing steps to reproduce software bugs
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, along with impeccable time-management skills
- Capable of on-the-spot problem solving
- Excellent people skills: must be personable, patient, and empathetic
- Experienced in customer support ticketing software such as ZenDesk or FreshDesk
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience in Agile Development and use of JIRA
**This job will be remote for the foreseeable future. While we are based in Santa Monica, you don't have to be!**
About 12Twenty, Inc.
12Twenty provides career centers with a platform to more effectively manage the employment process while enabling students to have a clear view of the entire recruiting cycle. We offer competitive salary and benefits, stock options, and an awesome team who love what they do.
We are a group of highly motivated entrepreneurs focused on building the tools we wish we had while we were searching for jobs. Please reach out to us at [email protected] to learn more.