Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced startup in the e-commerce space then this is the opportunity for you! Recently voted as one of the top 50 startups to work for in Los Angeles by Builtinla; Tapcart is leading the mobile e-commerce charge, and we are looking for our next fun, hard working, people loving, Customer Support Representative! You will be working with some of the top e-commerce and Shopify stores in the world, as well as the best team this side of the Mississippi!
As a Customer Support Representative at Tapcart, you serve as the first line of defense for the Tapcart brand. We look at you as the company encyclopedia since you will be able to provide answers about our product and processes, all while providing top level support.
Get ready to chat with customers from all over the world as you will be handling all incoming customer requests, complaints, and feedback via live chat and email. As a CSR, you will handle incoming customer technical issues and answer general product questions regarding our Saas product. It is important that you have the skills to clearly communicate, be patient, and encourage others to succeed!
What you need
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a customer support or customer facing position (preferably B2B SaaS)
- A passion for Tapcart and a desire to share our vision and enthusiasm with customers
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to manage multiple incoming messages on both live chat and email simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant
- Exceptional customer-focused instincts with the ability to prioritize and escalate issues
Bonus if you have
- Experience using Intercom live chat, Zen Desk, Salesforce
- B2b Saas experience
- Familiar with Shopify
- E-commerce, fashion, cosmetics, or retail experience
What you'll be doing
- Answering all incoming live chats, emails, and phone calls.
- Troubleshooting any issues in a timely fashion, all while giving 5 star customer support
- Proactively maintaining various functions of mobile applications to ensure the highest possible ROI of our customers.
- Being the first line of defense and the first helping hand for all incoming customer inquiries
- Working with Customer Success team on various customer related projects
- Helping implementation team with pre launch checklists
- Effectively escalating all bugs, issues, feature requests, and suggestions to your manager
- Communicating and setting realistic timelines for customer fixes
If you enjoy chatting and helping people while working in a fast-paced, creative startup environment then Tapcart is the place for you! We can’t wait to meet you.
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Excellent growth opportunity, 401k, and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical (75% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible 1st of month
· Dental and vision (100% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 10 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
· We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, and passion.
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for $50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for $10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.