Customer Support Representative
Tradesy is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling luxury fashion, enabling savvy customers to unlock the value in their closet to access affordable luxury. Our mission is to make fashion resale as simple, safe and stylish as retail- at scale. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and an office with an ocean view in sunny Santa Monica, California.
Team Tradesy thrives on delivering world-class customer experiences every day. We understand the importance of being relatable, and go above and beyond to ensure every customer is assisted with friendliness, respect, and efficiency. Our customer service team is a tight-knit, highly motivated group with a do-whatever-it-takes philosophy. We're looking for talented, hardworking, exceptional individuals who can grow with the company and contribute to our unique team culture.
A basic understanding of the fashion landscape is a plus. You may not be a fashion expert, but you have a general sense for the domain, and can get up to speed very quickly.
This role reports directly to the Manager, Member Care.
- Handle a high volume of inbound phone calls and emails providing high quality customer service
- Work with multiple departments to continuously improve and debug (QA) Tradesy.com to improve the customer experience
- Climb mountains and leap tall buildings in a single bound to ensure that every Tradesy customer receives the world-class service they deserve
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Comfortable and experienced using CMS, payment processors and bug reporting systems
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of on-the-spot problem solving and adapting in a flexible work environment
- Works well with a team
- Previous startup experience and/or knowledge about women's fashion are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Stock Options
- Dog-friendly office
- Daily catered lunches
- Tight-knit team