Customer Support Representative
The Customer Support Team handles customer requests, complaints and feedback via phone, email, and chat managed in Salesforce.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Support, the Tier 2 Lead will oversee and develop a team to efficiently respond and resolve technical cases related to our sites and platforms (including: Integrations, SSL, Domains) within established service level agreements. This role is also responsible for monitoring and triaging escalations to make sure high priority cases are addressed (including occasional afterhours & weekend cases) and works in close collaboration with the Tier 1 Lead to maintain and achieve department level goals.
Our customer base is made up of medical professionals (e.g., doctors, dentists, front-office managers of medical practices) who use our PatientPop marketing platform.
Types of support questions from customers include:
- Configuration & troubleshooting of:
- Integrations with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems
- Requesting changes to their website design or content
- Assistance with online scheduling and their practice portal
- Edits to web profiles
- Billing questions
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment, have critical thinking skills with a high commitment to quality and be able to problem solve while providing excellent customer support.
- Manage a growing customer support team for performance and quality
- Management of Premium Support customers and level 2 technical support issues
- Troubleshooting website related issues including website integrations with various electronic medical record systems
- Modifying DNS
- Setting up and configuring email servers
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) installation
- Act as a liaison between Support and Engineering for troubleshooting
- Assist in the management of the existing external answering service to handle after-hours and overflow
- Manage case handling analytics including Salesforce cases, phone queue analytics, service level agreements and CSAT scores
- Handle internal and external escalations
- Understand & work with other department managers/teams
- Coach, develop, and support the team to meet OKR metrics
- Other projects as assigned
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Organized and able to multitask
- Expertise in problem-solving
- Able to handle stressful situations
- Meet deadlines
- Proven leadership skills or experience
- Basic understanding of data analytics
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance.
- Ability to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant.
- Minimum 1 year of leadership experience
- College degree
- Knowledge of DNS, SSL
- Ability to troubleshoot basic web hosting and technical procedures
- Understanding of email and email settings.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Service Console, Cases, Knowledge Articles, Live Agent Chat
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Understanding of the principles of EMR best practices.
Nice to haves:
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Account Management/Implementation Experience
- Knowledge/Experience with one or more of the following: Athenahealth, Dentrix, Greenway, Allscripts, AdvancedMD, Eaglesoft, eClinicalWorks, ChiroTouch.
- Web development experience
"We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”