Customer Support Representative
The Customer Support team serves as the initial point of contact for post-website launch requests. The support team handles requests, complaints and feedback via phone and email through Salesforce. As a Customer Support Representative, this position will handle incoming customer case and phone requests in compliance with the team’s Time-to-Respond and Time-to-Resolve Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
Our customer base consists of medical professionals (e.g., doctors, dentists, front-office managers of medical practices) who use our PatientPop marketing platform. The scope of support questions from customers includes:
- Requesting changes to their design or content to their website
- Billing questions
- Assistance with online scheduling and their practice portal
- Edits to web profiles
- General site revisions
- Case queue management which includes phones, email, and LiveChat
- Prioritize cases based on escalations, resolution time, and severity
- Communication with doctors, staff, and third parties as well as internal communication
- Manage relationships with our Customer Success Managers, Designers, Digital Marketing Associates, and Implementation Managers
- Manage open tasks with other departments to ensure on-time completion
- Support the team to meet bonus and OKR metrics
- Take ownership on assigned cases
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Expertise in problem-solving
- Able to handle stressful situations
- Meet deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Experience using Salesforce.com Accounts, Contacts, Service Console, Cases, Knowledge Articles, Live Agent chat
- College degree and experience in the healthcare technology field
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer facing position
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of EMR best practices.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance.
- Ability to flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant.
Nice to have:
- SaaS Industry Experience
- Account Management/Implementation Experience
- Knowledge/Experience with one or more of the following: Athenahealth, Dentrix, Greenway, Allscripts, AdvancedMD, Eaglesoft, eClinicalWorks, ChiroTouch.
"We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”