Customer Support Representative (Bilingual Preferred)
Tradesy is a new kind of peer-to-peer marketplace that connects buyers to sellers of affordable accessories, gems and hard-to-find fashion. Our mission is to make it simple and delightful for anyone to sell the unused and unwanted, and affordable goods cluttering their closets. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and an office with an ocean view in sunny Santa Monica.
Team Tradesy thrives on delivering world-class customer experiences every day. We understand the importance of being relatable, and go above and beyond to ensure every customer is assisted with friendliness, respect, and efficiency. Our customer service team is a tight-knit, highly motivated group with a do-whatever-it-takes philosophy. We're looking for talented, hardworking, exceptional individuals who can grow with the company and contribute to our unique team culture.
A basic understanding of the fashion landscape is a plus. You may not be a fashion expert, but you have a general sense for the domain, and can get up to speed very quickly.
This role reports directly to the Director, Member Care.
- Handle a high volume of inbound phone calls and emails providing high quality customer service.
- Work with multiple departments to continuously improve and debug (QA) Tradesy.com to improve the customer experience.
- Climb mountains and leap tall buildings in a single bound to ensure that every Tradesy customer receives the world-class service they deserve.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Fluency in English & Spanish - written and verbal -Huge Plus!
- Experience using CMS, payment processors and bug reporting systems
- On-the-spot problem solving skills and the ability to work in an agile environment
- A great attitude - works well on a team!
- Previous startup experience and/or knowledge about women's fashion are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Dog-friendly office
- Daily catered lunches
- Weekly yoga
- Commuter benefits
- Tight-knit team