Customer Support Operator at PatientPop
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.How you will contribute:
As part of the Customer Support team, the Operator will efficiently and professionally answer overflow calls from the various Customer Success teams (Client Success Managers, Support, Integrations, Onboarding). You will be monitoring calendars for awareness of individuals who are out of office
This role will develop a strong understanding routing and distributing calls in our TalkDesk phone software system, as well as how to properly create and assign Support cases using Salesforce. You will also be setting call back appointments via Chilipiper. This position will assist on special projects as needed and provide valuable feedback to our teams.
This role will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to learn more about PatientPop and ideally develop into full Customer Support Representative position within the company.Skills you’ll bring:
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Answer all incoming calls in a prompt, polite, professional manner
- Provide clear and concise written messages to customers using proper spelling and grammar
- Prior experience answering a high volume of calls
- Answering and routing overflow calls from various Customer Success teams using TalkDesk software
- Asking appropriate questions to efficiently route customers to the correct department
- Document accurate customer contact information and detailed notes in a Salesforce case record; assigns case to the appropriate queue or specific Case owner
- Excellent time management with the ability to be consistently on time
- Experience in healthcare settings
- Familiarity with Salesforce or Zendesk ticketing systems preferred
- Familiarity with TalkDesk or other VOIP phone systems preferred
- Past experience as an office admin/manager preferred
The Customer Support Operator will provide a crucial customer experience role within PatientPop. As part of our frontline teams, you will set the tone and meet the needs of customers looking to maximize their business and experience with PatientPop offerings and platform. You'll help direct customers to the departments they need, ensuring quick resolution for any customer inquiries.In 90 days you will:
You will be trained on TalkDesk phone software and systems. You will learn the various responsibilities of PatientPop teams with an aim to efficiently route customers to solve their needs. You will also be trained on how to create, assign, follow up and monitor cases for completion. You will quickly become an expert in our product and learn what each of our teams does, resulting in quick and efficient customer experience.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.