Who we are
Albert is a new type of financial service that uses powerful technology to automate your finances, with a team of human experts to guide you. Albert saves and invests automatically for you, helps you avoid overdrafts, finds savings you’re missing, identifies bills you’re overpaying, and much more. Text Albert a financial question, and we’ll not only offer guidance; we’ll help you make it happen.
We’re an LA-based startup with a proven business model, backed by top-tier institutional investors, with over 3 million users who have trusted Albert to help them achieve their financial goals. We’re on a mission to improve the financial lives of millions of people with a beautifully-designed, simple product, and we’re looking for thoughtful, talented people to join us on our journey.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated, professional person eager to provide guidance and financial tools to our customers and to help them get the most out of the Albert experience.
Things you're good at
Problem solving: not only are you great at understanding a problem, but you can provide articulate and concise solutions to our customers.
Organization: you can handle multiple customers at once and see them through to completion.
Collaboration: no one knows our customers' pains and delights better than you. Bringing this information to the team is key to your success.
Empathy: you have the ability to connect with, and relate to, our customers
Time management: you can swiftly, concisely navigate customer requests, while still fostering connection with our customers.
Customer-driven: providing a supportive, responsive customer experience is your bread and butter.
- Managing high-volume inbound support channels: you’re part of the first line of defense in making sure our customers receive the attention and care they need, in a timely manner
- Help customers understand how to get the most out of Albert and provide assistance navigating the app
- Handle customer account cancellation requests
- Document topics and other clerical tasks in our internal support tools as assigned by manager
- Assist teammates in diagnosing and escalating issues our users encounter using Albert’s bug reporting system
- Collaborate with team members on feature requests and product improvements
- Build trust and rapport by keeping users in the loop and resolving issues quickly and thoroughly
- 4 year BA or BS degree
- 1+ years of experience working in customer service
- Weekend availability
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k match
- Free lunch
Read Full Job Description