Customer Success Supervisor - Drayage (Night Shift) at NEXT Trucking
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:54 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, September 21, 2019
We are looking to hire an exemplary Customer Support Supervisor to coach our service staff to deliver exceptional customer Support. The Customer Support Supervisor will build a strong team and shape staff behaviors to accomplish desired results. You will play a collaborative role in growing and implementing standards and processes. You will maintain documentation such as correspondence and operational records.
To ensure Support you need to employ prudence and tact in interacting with others and be focused on customer and staff retention. Preferred candidates can perform to a high level of accuracy and are meticulous and organized.
What You'll Do:
- Overseeing and assessing customer Support staff activities and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer support operation.
- Assisting customer support staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer support and company policies.
- Managing staff coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer support.
- Monitoring and authenticating accessorial costs to ensure accurate capture and minimize costs to company.
- Investigating and solving customer and support staff complaints.
- Assisting with development and implementation of service policies and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer support department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
What You'll Have:
- High School Diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 2+ years work experience in similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer support/service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient standard MS Office/Google platform skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Available to work shifts.
- Preferred Drayage experience
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description