Customer Success Operations Strategist
Greater LA Area
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
We are looking for a self starter with a passion for operations, analytics and data to join our team. This role, located in Los Angeles, will work directly with senior management, Account Managers, CSMs and our technical teams to ensure that both customers are being supported in the best ways possible. The role focuses on managing customer success process and planning, tools, and programs. This role will include tasks around budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. An ideal candidate will have a love of sales or customer success operations, technology and a desire to work in a role that is continuously evolving as our organization grows. This role will champion high priority strategic projects and identify and tackle business priorities that help amplify the growth of our business by creating best practices and implementing operational improvements. You are an internal consultant - but also someone who takes personal and psychological ownership over projects to deliver outstanding results. You are part analyst, part strategist, part project manager, and part builder.
What you'll do:
- Build infrastructure for monitoring usage and adoption of customers across the NuORDER platform
- Establish Health Score and monitoring
- Ownership of Customer Success Platform
- Structure and execute new operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing robust recommendations
- Drive execution of operational recommendations working cross functionally with teams to identify ongoing high value improvements to systems, tools and processes -- and make sure they get done, and can be staffed for and handed off
- Manage ongoing implementation of systems, tools and processes
- Support the process of defining department KPIs and enable the business to track performance and success
- Create reporting and dashboards to monitor performance against department KPI’s
- Consult with customer success leadership analyzing data from multiple systems and helping to improve overall customer success processes
- Manage large cross functional efforts and projects to craft and improve customer success process and strategy
- Produce and Automate reports using complex data sets into easy to use metrics using other tools to track key performance indicators
- Infuse more science into understanding our customer success programs and become the expert for all data questions and make recommendations to drive improved performance
- Drive Performance Analytics and Forecasting
- Build strategy for the customer success process and drive integration and support through the entire tech stack.
- Build and optimize onboarding and enablement programs
- Must be ready to roll up sleeves and do, not just build the strategy
What you'll need:
- 2-5 years experience in Operations, CS Ops. Sales Ops, or other people-optimization roles
- Salesforce administrator experience required
- Experience and a high level of comfort with analytics, both interpreting and developing
- Expert level experience with excel
- Experience building health and adoption scoring - aggregating data, mapping between systems, and scoring optimization
- Fast Learning, Stress Tolerant, and Driven personality
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, coordinate project details among multiple departments and meet deadlines
- Ability to think strategically about how best to implement processes in Salesforce.
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen. In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team.
Read Full Job Description