Altruist is an LA fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better for everyone. We’re looking to hire an entrepreneurial Customer Success Operations Specialist. If you're passionate about building meaningful products that people love to use, then you’ll love what we’re up to.
Our team is solving a huge problem that requires big-picture thinkers who are motivated to make a real difference through their work.
This key role will help shape our rapidly growing Customer Success team, services, and programs. We are looking for someone to support the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding through adoption. This individual should be highly organized and able to work on long term projects while maintaining daily requests requiring quick turnarounds. This role requires heavy cross-functional team collaboration to support the broader Customer Success goals.
What you’ll do
- Support, maintain, configure and administer the CS tech stack (Zendesk, Hubspot, Intercom, and Jira) for the Customer Success team and partner with Product, Brand, and Engineering to ensure it is optimized for CS
- Build and maintain system workflows and programs within the CS tech stack to drive scale
- Help the team manage support ticket escalations and prioritization with Product and Engineering teams
- Help the team detect early signals of at-risk renewals by designing playbooks for CAs/CSAs to address and scale reach-out templates
- Build and maintain workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the team to proactively engage with customers
- Develop, communicate, and reinforce system standards, processes, and policies
- Provide operational direction and execution to help the Customer Success team run more efficiently and make data-driven decisions
- Identify process automation and improvement opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to drive these initiatives
- Ensure the CS systems stack meets the needs of our growing CS organization, and recommend additional tools as needed
- Identify new processes to increase automation and efficiency of the team
- Ensure all processes are well documented and up-to-date
What you’ll need
- 5-7 years of experience in an operational analytics/reporting role with a focus on Customer Success within the SaaS industry
- Gainsight or Totango experience (admin experience preferred)
- Hubspot/Zendesk/Intercom experience (admin experience preferred)
- Technical support experience desired
- Strong Excel skills. Tableau or other BI reporting strongly desired.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to collect and assess data as well as be able to present it in an actionable and insightful way
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills - role will be expected to work on multiple projects concurrently with varying priority
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Completion of FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 or the ability to complete these examinations in your first 90 days
What you’ll get
At Altruist you’ll work with a talented group of hungry creators looking to disrupt our industry. You’ll be given the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth developers, designers, and thinkers who are at the leading edge of their craft.
We offer top-of-the-line health benefits, 401(k) with employer match, a competitive salary, and a flexible schedule including unlimited vacation time. You’ll join on the ground floor and have the opportunity to make your mark and have a real say in how we build products. Our office is located in the heart of Venice on Abbot Kinney Blvd.
You’ll join a proven founding team that is backed by one of the most storied VCs in the US, Venrock. Together, we’re going to fix the broken parts of finance and investing (most of it).