Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch ringDNA successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from ringDNA.
Our CSMs work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use ringDNA to solve them.
Working closely with ringDNA’s Account Executives, our CSMs provide strategic territory coverage, coordinating with the AEs to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of ringDNA or uncover new uses for ringDNA. From time to time our CSMs will work with Account Executives on pre-sales activities like pilot engagements to set up a customer for long term success.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, our ringDNA Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their team communication and be successful with ringDNA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers with a proactive customer success processes.
- Travel to meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs to help them develop a tailored ringDNA onboarding process.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on ringDNA best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges to suggest better solutions.
- Partner with ringDNA’s Account Executives to help them drive growth.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine them over time.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
What you should have:
- Relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong relationships.
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Who We Are:
ringDNA is a sales enablement platform that helps businesses scale growth through AI. The leading choice for Salesforce customers like Amazon Web Services, Twilio, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Autodesk, ringDNA offers a complete solution for sales engagement, sales playbook execution, performance insight, conversation intelligence and much more. Backed by Goldman Sachs, Bryant Stibel and Palisades Growth Capital, ringDNA was named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably, and "One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America" by Entrepreneur magazine. For more information visit www.ringdna.com or follow us on Twitter at @ringDNA.