BOULEVARD | ABOUT US
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
DARE TO DISRUPT | INSPIRE INNOVATION
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren't terrifying, we aren't pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Customer Success at Boulevard
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our Customer Success team is where you belong.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will partner closely with the largest and most successful beauty and personal care businesses in the nation to ensure they are realizing the incredible value of our platform. You will be an important member of our core team, influence Boulevard’s continued success, and help shape the future of our market. You will actively manage a portfolio of businesses and play a key role in ensuring and strategically growing Boulevard’s revenue.
- Develop and manage a number of high-value client accounts, all of which have unique and complex needs
- Build and maintain relationships with your accounts, creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Help with onboarding and training the client to use the Boulevard platform, regularly coach on best practices
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights. Report regularly on KPIs
- Collaborate with various internal teams to make sure clients are delighted by Boulevard’s offering
- Ensure client satisfaction and negotiate successful resolutions.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Reach out to accounts to gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are the most/least valuable to their businesses
- Identify opportunities for selling additional tools/products to help our clients accomplish their business needs, communicating those opportunities to the respective account executive
- Be a mentor and resource to new hires and members of the Customer Success Team
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts with a proven track record of success OR 3+ years experience as a Salon Manager, Spa Director, or similar role
- An aptitude to understand Boulevard's technology platform and build meaningful relationships with customers of varying technical savvy.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and providing exceptional service
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, creative problem-solver
- Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with SaaS business models
- Prior experience at a tech startup
- Experience with sales or account management
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Read Full Job Description