Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction
Customer Success at Boulevard
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our Customer Success team is where you belong.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will partner closely with the largest and most successful beauty and personal care businesses in the nation to ensure they are realizing the incredible value of our platform. You will be an important member of our core team, influence Boulevard’s continued success, and help shape the future of our market. You will actively manage a portfolio of businesses and play a key role in ensuring and strategically growing Boulevard’s revenue.
- Develop and manage a number of high-value client accounts, all of which have unique and complex needs
- Build and maintain relationships with your accounts, creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Help with onboarding and training the client to use the Boulevard platform, regularly coach on best practices
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights. Report regularly on KPIs
- Collaborate with various internal teams to make sure clients are delighted by Boulevard’s offering
- Ensure client satisfaction and negotiate successful resolutions.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Reach out to accounts to gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are the most/least valuable to their businesses
- Identify opportunities for selling additional tools/products to help our clients accomplish their business needs, communicating those opportunities to the respective account executive
- Be a mentor and resource to new hires and members of the Customer Success Team
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts with a proven track record of success OR 3+ years experience as a Salon Manager, Spa Director, or similar role
- An aptitude to understand Boulevard's technology platform and build meaningful relationships with customers of varying technical savvy.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and providing exceptional service
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, creative problem-solver
- Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with SaaS business models
- Prior experience at a tech startup
- Experience with sales or account management
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.
Read Full Job Description