Customer Success Manager at NuORDER
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:27 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, February 27, 2020
NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online. We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
Our clients need people who are dedicated, full of enthusiasm and truly enjoy working with people. NuORDER is looking for a dynamic and diligent individual to provide world-class service to our most premiere clients. This position will be located in our Los Angeles office. This individual will be responsible for retaining customers and negotiating renewals and account growth, providing strategic recommendations on how to best use our tool, and know how to appropriately identify and resolve sensitive customer issues.
What you'll do:
- Influence customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Establish and oversee the customers product adoption, training and development of best practices to drive ROI
- Act as a partner with the Account Manager to ensure brand is adopting best practices
- Become a NuORDER product expert and educate brand users on how to best use NuORDER based on their business needs
- Create Best Practice and Product Adoption training content to drive user engagement-
- Train brands on new product releases
- Lead Sales and Admin Training with reps to drive product adoption
- Conduct Tradeshow check-ins during brand market appointments
- Pull software usage reporting for brands to determine gaps in usage, and then create & execute plan to increase usage
- Consistently measure, track, and report on the metrics and health of accounts
- Be the main POC for client usage / product functionality questions
- Represent the technical “Voice of the Customer” within NuORDER
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for sales references
What you'll need:
- 4+ years customer services experience required
- BA/BS required
- Relevant experience in SaaS/Software, Account Management/Sales, e-commerce, technology start-up required
- Relevant wholesale experience (Sales, Operations, Planning, Merchandising, Buying, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial startup environment
- Ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid maternal and paternal leave.
As a NuORDER employee, you can expect a variety of learning and development opportunities and a plethora of snacks, coffee, and sparkling water in our fully stocked kitchen. In addition, it’s not unusual for us to have Bagel Fridays, free lunches, game nights, and happy hours to bond as a team.
Read Full Job Description