Customer Success Manager
- Provide the front-line relationship with our customers on an ongoing basis; serve as the primary day-to-day contact for partners and internal program stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop specific short and long-term account plans that both meet the needs of partners and optimize revenue and retention opportunities.
- Renew customer contracts to protect existing revenue streams and qualify opportunities for revenue growth.
- Participate in high-level prospective sponsor meetings.
- Understand our customer's job responsibilities, business and industry to best position us to support their business goals.
- Identify potential issues and risks early in an implementation cycle and develop backup strategies and contingency plans for resolution.
- Delight the customer by consistently exceeding expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years of related Account Management or Customer Success experience.
- Embody strong account management skills; comfortable and seasoned in managing external partners and providing exceptional customer support.
- Have managed a portfolio of clients and driven growth within those accounts.
- Able to work with all levels of individuals all the way up to C-level suite.
- Have demonstrated experience working with high profile customers.
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Love checklists and demonstrate strong organization skills to manage multiple ongoing implementations and accounts.
- Detail-oriented individual who also has the ability to think and plan strategically.
- A self-motivated problem solver with a strong work ethic and high energy level.
- Willing to travel as needed (up to 30%).
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society.
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or deep affiliation with the education industry.
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.