Customer Success Manager
A Customer Success Manager at FloQast helps to maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among customers to ensure their long-term success with the application. Key responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service, responding to all clients’ queries, providing product assistance, and explaining processes, products and services in accordance with internal procedures. As a Customer Success Manager, you will manage a portfolio of SMB and enterprise customers, develop new business from existing clients and manage the client relationship. You will serve as an advocate and liaison between clients and internal cross-functional teams (including the Customer Success, Product Development and Sales departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you pride yourself on being able to build relationships with anyone, are familiar with using SalesForce and want to be a part of a fast-growing tech company, please apply.
- Own the overall post-launch relationship with your FloQast customers
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client’s business and departmental strategy and needs
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross functionally with our Product, QA and Data team to help move projects forward
- Conduct quarterly or monthly business reviews to assess customer requirements and level of adoption with infrequent travel for client on sites
- Strategize and manage the client renewal process to maintain a near zero to negative net churn rate
- Identify and develop new business and/ or upsell opportunities with existing clients
- Demo and sell new product lines and features
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results)
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes: Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers; increase renewal rates and keep our churn rate near zero; expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell; influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores; and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager, ensuring customer satisfaction, adoption and retention
- Preferred experience in SAAS company or Accounting experience
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Preferred experience with using SalesForce, Outreach.io and MS Office
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or relevant fields preferred
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees.
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.