At Convoso, we’re constantly, vigilantly looking for ways to reshape the future of lead generation contact centers. Our mission is to revolutionize the call center industry by empowering agents to convert leads faster. Unlike other SaaS companies, our customer support starts on day one and continues throughout the lifetime of an account. Our customer support managers work to retain the trust, loyalty, and satisfaction of our customers by going above and beyond the limitations of the competition—working to exceed our own best standards and practices at every turn.
We’re currently experiencing rapid business growth and are in the market for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager. If YOU have relevant experience working in a dynamic B2B SaaS company—and are deeply passionate about doing whatever it takes to deliver exceptional business results—then we want YOU!
Top qualities YOU possess:
- A resourceful problem-solver, you develop and implement effective strategies for achieving ambitious and challenging goals.
- A natural-born leader, you find it easy to organize and influence others. You communicate with purpose and build trust as a matter of course.
- A socially confident individual, you like working with others. Interacting with diverse individuals comes naturally to you and feeds your enthusiasm for engagement. Building rapport and relating well with others is your superpower and you’re excited to leverage it.
- An attentive customer success manager, you strive to anticipate, identify, and understand the pain points of customers. You trust your abilities as a communicator and have the ability to confidently negotiate with C-level executives.
- A self-starter, you work well autonomously and can manage a diverse workload in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with ease.
Top skills YOU bring to the table:
- 5+ years of relevant customer success management experience
- A deep understanding of the best practices for after-sales support
- An extensive background in customer support with a proven ability to resolve customer complaints and product issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Experience working within an outbound call center management position is preferred
- BA/BS degree is preferred
The areas where YOU will thrive:
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Convoso platform
- Guide the customer journey through robust training sessions, one-on-one discussions, and account optimization
- Drive customer adoption and retention, while sustaining long-term relationships with customers, including ensuring a successful onboarding process, increasing product adoption, boosting engagement and retention, facilitating upsells, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Proactively monitor and report customer success, as well as serve as an effective customer advocate during every stage of the buyer journey
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to various departments, including, but not limited to, support, product management, and engineering
- Work to understand the customer's needs and resolve escalated conflicts as needed
- Assist sales representatives in preparing and running product demos and trials
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth, while helping others to see your vision
Work perks worth the hype:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401 (k) employer match program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- A team of highly experienced colleagues
- Casual office environment
- Fully stocked kitchen (vegetarian-friendly)
- Catered family lunches together (Every Friday)
- Monthly Massages
- Your birthday off