Customer Success Manager
Laserfiche is looking for a pioneering Customer Success Manager to work on the ground floor and help retain, grow and empower customers and resellers of the SaaS line of business. This individual will help grow Customer Success, acting as a critical member of a growing and dynamic team responsible for building and supporting Laserfiche’s newly launched Cloud product.
We are seeking a dynamic individual who has proven SaaS customer success experience in reducing churn, improving customer adoption, securing upsells, building lasting relationships and turning customers into product champions. The individual will be given ample opportunity to define and grow the Customer Success function for the newly launched SaaS product, developing best practices, processes, retention and growth targets and more.
If you are a Customer Success champion who thrives in a start-up environment, constantly improving customer relationships, adoption and growth while seeking endless opportunities to grow professionally, this is the position for you!
- Manage customer and partner activity, risks and growth opportunities in Customer Success Portal and submit accurate weekly forecasts to management
- Conduct customer-focused channel partner QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews), measuring partner performance against pre-established business metrics
- Effectively plan and prioritize a high volume of Channel Partner and customer activities and requests to manage customer issues / requests, following through on in a timely manner, asking clarifying questions to determine the correct source & impact of issues, as well as understanding use cases to coach customers to alternate solutions when possible
- Identify and forecast expansion opportunities and partner with sales to successfully close such opportunities
- Identify and build advocacy relationships with strategic customers acting as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally; as the steward of the customer relationship, work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in processes
- Liaise with technical support, accounting and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve / exceed target KPIs including but not limited to: renewal %, upsell %, monthly active usage, and NPS
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting, Sales or related field
- Exceptional client management and communications skills
- Understand the SaaS business model and have experience delivering and implementing SaaS solutions for SMB customers
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Experience working with reseller sales channel models a plus
- Experience implementing customer solutions in a professionals services capacity a plus
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***