Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
Role:We’re looking to hire a Customer Success Representative who can help us create a world-class experience for our customers. The Customer Success Team (CST) is the hub of customer support and advocacy for our healthy snack delivery program, SnackNation. Whether it’s helping with a simple question, solving a complex issue, having a regular check-in call, or knowing the right moment to upgrade the customer to a larger package, SnackNation CST knows our customers inside and out, and does everything necessary to ensure a consistently positive experience. There's nothing quite like awesome support, and it takes a team of attentive, empathetic, and critical thinkers who constantly strive for perfection!
- Be the face of SnackNation once our customers are receiving the monthly snack delivery service
- Expertly address questions via phone and email providing answers that are quick and easy to understand
- Help clients get through critical moments with ease by taking a systematic approach to problem-solving and applying just a bit of detective work to solve any issue that comes your way
- Run point on customer issues that require masterful coordination between multiple SnackNation teams
- Create phenomenal customer experiences
- Act as the voice of our customers and help us prioritize future enhancements to the SnackNation product
- Maximize revenue from our customers by knowing when to upgrade, upsell, or in some cases, downsell, so that our customers are receiving the most optimal service from SnackNation
Compensation is commensurate with your experience and proven past successes
- You're obsessively organized, detail-oriented, and sincerely empathetic
- You believe that there really is “no such thing as a stupid question”
- You’re proactive in identifying new opportunities, solving problems, and prioritizing efforts
- You're not afraid to sell when it is appropriate to recommend a customer take advantage of a larger SnackNation package
- You're a compelling writer who crafts grammatically impeccable emails and you’re just as articulate on the phone
- You're self-sufficient. Hate being babysat? Well, we hate babysitting
- You're a master of the email inbox and consistently make "inbox zero
- You have 2-4 years of work experience under your belt
- You have 1-3 years of customer success, client support or account management experience
- You have some experience working in “Customer Success,” “Client Support,” or similar job titles
- You have some sales experience
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. In fact, we offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after.
If you're a wellness-loving professional that wants to do impactful work, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. You'll be surrounded by good people wanting to do amazing work and make an impact in our booming CPG space. We promise to help you find your better you.