Customer Success Manager - Enterprise at Tapcart
| Santa Monica
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:11 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Tapcart makes mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 20,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Customer Success is as much about taking care of our customers as it is about our team members. If you’re feeling valued and supported then it’s very likely our customers are, too.
The selected candidate would be joining a collaborative and insightful team while reporting to the Head of Customer Success.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for onboarding, setting expectations, and managing some of the world’s largest ecommerce brands. You’re proactive about regular check-ins, are able to identify areas to add value, strengthen the relationship, and be an ambassador for the Tapcart brand (in person, through email, and over the phone).
You’re on top of our client's concerns and, because you take ownership of your role, you already have a game plan for reaching out to your accounts before they reach out to you.
You have experience in implementing a structured account plan for every enterprise client. You visit local clients, help field technical questions, and conduct trainings as needed.
While upselling is certainly a bonus, you’re not sacrificing the relationship of the account for the short-term sale.
- 3+ years in Customer Success, Sales, or other related client-facing roles
- Ability to articulate the value that customers receive from Saas solutions
- Demonstrated experience in onboarding and retaining a portfolio of Enterprise customers
- Ability to manage conflict and deal with difficult discussions
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, implementation and sales teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing our highest profile customers ( such as Fashion Nova, Chubbies, Figs, Marshmello )
- Ensuring the success of customers through sales handoff all the way to renewals and up-sells
- Conduct regular meetings with customers including weekly checks and quarterly business reviews
- Owning customer success KPIs including NPS and Net-retention
- Be an ambassador of Tapcart inside the office and with local customers in person
- Consulting with customers on ways to maximize their business outcomes with the Tapcart platform
- Experience in e-commerce, Shopify or B2b SaaS
- Prior technical or QA experience
- Working knowledge of design
- Startup experience
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Who we are.
We are a well funded, young and growing startup located in sunny Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us and as such, we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our many upcoming challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our careers page.