Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Customer Success is as much about taking care of our customers as it is about our team members. If you’re feeling valued and supported then it’s very likely our customers are, too.
The selected candidate would be joining a collaborative and insightful team while reporting to the Head of Customer Success.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping our customers drive outcomes in their Tapcart mobile apps. These outcomes typically come from constant consultation in mobile marketing, design, and go-to-market strategy and best practices. You will be the trusted advisor to some of the world’s largest ecommerce brands. You’re proactive about regular check-ins, are able to identify areas to add value, strengthen the relationship, and be an ambassador for the Tapcart brand (in person, through email, and over the phone).
You’re on top of our client's concerns and, because you take ownership of your role, you already have a game plan for reaching out to your accounts before they reach out to you.
You have experience in implementing a structured account plan for every enterprise client. You visit clients, help field technical questions, and conduct training as needed.
While upselling is certainly a bonus, you’re not sacrificing the relationship of the account for the short-term sale.
You are responsible for the Net Revenue Retention of your book of business. Increasing customer loyalty through amazing outcomes and customer experience is the key to winning in this role.
- 3+ years in Customer Success, Sales, or other related client-facing roles
- Ability to articulate the value that customers receive from Saas solutions
- Demonstrated experience in onboarding and retaining a portfolio of Enterprise customers
- Ability to manage conflict and deal with difficult discussions
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, implementation and sales teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing our highest profile customers ( such as Fashion Nova, Chubbies, Figs, Marshmello )
- Ensuring the success of customers through sales handoff all the way to renewals and up-sells
- Conduct regular meetings with customers including weekly checks and quarterly business reviews
- Owning customer success KPIs including NPS and Net-retention
- Be an ambassador of Tapcart inside the office and with local customers in person
- Consulting with customers on ways to maximize their business outcomes with the Tapcart platform
- Experience in e-commerce, Shopify or B2b SaaS
- Prior technical or QA experience
- Working knowledge of design
- Startup experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Excellent growth opportunity, 401k, and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical (75% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible 1st of month
· Dental and vision (100% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 10 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
· We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, and passion.
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for 50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for 10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews?page=4
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.