Customer Success Manager, Enterprise at Procore Technologies
Procore is seeking an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to focus on building, retaining and growing our most strategic Enterprise Clients. This person will work closely with their Enterprise Sales counterparts and act as a liaison between various Procore teams in order to ensure our clients are set up for success.
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for individuals with a consultative mindset who can quickly understand both Procore’s Technology and the industries we serve. You will apply best practices and solutions to each client based on their individual business goals and objectives. You’ll be instrumental in developing and maintaining C-Level relationships and responsible for delivering custom ROI analysis for your client base. Leveraging this consultative approach, you will deliver Industry and Technology thought leadership while encompassing Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism and Ownership.
All applicants must have at least 2-3 years experience in account management (preferably in a SaaS or agency environment). Travel required (up to 25%).
This position is based in our Carpinteria, CA office.
What you’ll do:
- Strong understanding of strategies relevant to retaining and growing large, enterprise accounts while mitigating risk.
- Collaborate with key executives, technical leadership, and our Sales team to customize and execute development strategies for ENR 100 accounts.
- Build trust and create meaningful relationships among Champions and key Executives within each account.
- Deliver a custom ROI story to each client that mirrors that clients business goals and objectives.
- Identify and forecast risk as well as growth opportunities within portfolio.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2-3 years account management experience focused on Enterprise clients
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Demonstrated successful software client services with proven experience renewing and expanding seven figure contracts
- Background of post-sale experience required
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- A history of servicing large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of owning a market segment
- Prefer experience related to Top ENR construction and/or financial industry
- Successful candidates will be: innovative, persuasive, creative and have a genuine curiosity in their clients business. Goal and results oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset, proactive and easily adapts to change.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.