Customer Success Learning and Development Program Manager
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
The Customer Success Learning and Development Manager [L&D] will be responsible for owning the end-to-end learning and development program specifically for our Customer Success team inclusive of instructional design, development and delivery.
Reporting to the Head of Learning and Development [L&D], the job of the Customer Success L&D Manager will be focused on creating and delivering scalable training programs to ramp up new employees and improve productivity that contributes to our Learn and Grow culture. The goal is to facilitate learning experiences across PatientPop.
- Become an expert in our product, value proposition, industry and best practices to drive customers’ success on our platform. Stay up to date on SEO best practices and online marketing trends
- Work in partnership with Customer Success leadership and team members to assess gaps and prioritize needs to improve efficiencies and drive results
- Create Customer Success development strategy and build curriculum plan to support achievement of desired knowledge and skills that meet current and future needs in support of People and Customer Success initiatives
- Manage full life cycle of L&D programs for new CS team members and continuous learning for all of CS. Design, develop, deliver and evaluate in partnership with L&D team, Sales, Marketing and other experts across organization to understand real-world experiences to create consistent, effective, scalable and engaging development programs inclusive of content creation, practice scenarios, tutorials, job aids
- Work in partnership to create consistent, effective and engaging messaging for all L&D programs; new product rollouts; process changes; tools and best practices
- Establish appropriate metrics and report on quantifiable progress over time by constantly taking initiative to gather feedback inclusive of training impact, efficiency of initiatives and skills mastery for individuals and the organization. Measure the level of usage across tools to provide guidance on business impact and adoption
- Model life-long learning, staying aware of trends, technologies, tools in the L&D space and apply appropriately to overarching strategic L&D initiatives on behalf of the organization
- Leverage tools to optimize learning
- Work at a fast pace and be comfortable with shifting priorities
Skills you’ll bring:
- BA/BS degree, with 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in Customer Success and/or Learning & Development experience
- Well versed in adult learning principles and current trends - preferably in the B2B SaaS space and businesses in high growth cycles
- Demonstrated ability manage curriculum development (self directed, online, blended, in person) that are scalable
- Self starter with ability to effectively partner with various stakeholders and work collaboratively across multiple departments and levels
- Collaborative, team player with a strong focus on delivering to have an impact
- Excellent service orientation with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Track record of creative problem-solving, and the desire for continuous improvement
- Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously with strong project management to drive projects to completion without significant supervision
- Proficiency in creating, delivering, scaling and measuring L&D solutions to multiple teams
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM platform highly preferred
- SEO, Google Analytics and Digital marketing all a plus
Why you're important to us:
The Customer Success Learning and Development Manager plays a critical role enabling our organizations success by ensuring that our employees are well versed in helping our customers be successful. You’ll partner closely with CS leaders and L&D teammates to design, develop and deliver to improve productivity in a digestible and impactful way. Additionally playing a vital role providing consistency across PatientPop to help our people Learn and Grow. Essentially help us build out world class Learning and Development at PatientPop.
In 90 days you will:
- Build relationships and spend time to gain solid understanding of our business, our solution and the way we work
- Meet with Customer Success and Sales stakeholders, SME’s to begin intake for design
- Identify, prioritize and create 90 plan with areas of focus
- In partnership with the Instructional Designer - L&D initiate design against highest priority deliverables
- Deliver Customer Success training to new and existing CS teammates
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.