Customer Success Lead
We are hiring a Customer Success Lead to help us grow! You’ll be leading our Customer Success team to grow our market share within our current accounts. We are expanding our team of high-achievers who are excited about the opportunity to speak with commercial real estate brokers and help position the CREXi platform as the best solution for their business. You will be joining a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be able to successfully hone your closing ability and are encouraged to develop and implement new customer support strategies.
More about CREXi
We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest growing marketplace and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced transaction management solution. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the most active marketplace in the industry, and the platform has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers to transact business on over 90,000 commercial listings totaling more than $450 billion in property value.
Responsibilities of the Position
· Manage the client success sales team
· Hit and exceed account renewal and expansion quotas
· Be passionate about the client experience and building an equally passionate, high performing team
· Ensure correct usage of our CRM, salesforce.com
· Hold weekly One-on-One meetings to discuss team performance and career goals.
· Administer training and mentoring to ensure success in the supervisor role and development toward the next level of management.
· Track KPIs and create weekly reports
· Document all processes, iterate and improve on them as necessary
· Ideal candidates are entrepreneurial in spirit - they love to work directly and build relationships with clients while also taking a step back and determining how best to position the company strategically and structurally for success.
Must Have Skills and Experience
· Bachelor's degree
· 2+ years sales experience in a B2B, intangible solution role
· At least 2 years of proven success at a management level
· Experience in managing a sales team in a fast paced, high activity/volume outbound selling environment
· Knowledge of how to use metrics and data to support effective sales behavior
· Passion for delivering value to the customer, maximizing their success
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Hard working, motivated and hungry to succeed - an entrepreneurial mindset is a must
· Comfortable with outbound calling to prospects and clients
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills both on the phone and in-person
· Learn fast and educate even faster - we love new ideas
· Gaining experience selling into and revolutionizing the real estate tech space
· Competitive uncapped compensation structure (base + commission)
· An opportunity to get in at the early stages of our rapidly growing company!
· Ability to grow your career and earning potential
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· An incredible HQ with a collaborative culture, healthy snacks and lots of team activities!