Sorry, this job was removed at 12:56 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, January 30, 2020
In less than three years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 120+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
As a team of Customer Success professionals, you are our clients most trusted adviser for
helping them modernize their fulfillment & supply chain infrastructure. Our mission is to create a
customer experience culture that fosters a streamlined and effortless customer experience that’s
fully oriented around the wild success of our customers.
• You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding retention, up-sell, and cross-sell targets as
well as other KPI’s on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• You will be the primary point of contact for all thing’s customer facing once a prospect turns
into a client
• You will learn and create comprehensive business profiles by doing a top down and bottom up
analysis of the business and provide a consultative value-added approach managing the
relationship. You will learn world-class retention, up-sell, cross-selling skills.
• Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem of
opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work across cross-functional
• Full ownership of work with autonomy to manage your accounts and relationships
• Powerful market with a powerful product/service offering and a level-headed leadership team
building a great business
• Fast paced and rapidly changing environment that is focused on adding value to customers and
growing the business – work hard, play hard
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
• Self-starter and aggressive hunter for new business
Additional Spacer’ benefits:
• Catered lunches on Friday with snacks and drinks all the time
• Monthly Gym credits
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental benefits
• 401K Matching
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
• Catered lunches once a week, drinks and snacks all the time.
• Office happy hours
• Monthly Gym Credits
Read Full Job Description