Flowspace provides on-demand warehousing for businesses. Our modern software enables customers and warehouses to manage inventory between the manufacturer, carrier, warehouse, and consumer. We are transforming a $100-billion warehousing and logistics market by providing flexibility in storage space and service terms, removing cumbersome integrations, and providing an end-to-end solution under a single platform. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator and other prominent venture funds.
As a team of Customer Success professionals, you are our clients most trusted adviser for
helping them modernize their fulfillment & supply chain infrastructure. Our mission is to create a
customer experience culture that fosters a streamlined and effortless customer experience that’s
fully oriented around the wild success of our customers.
• You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding retention, up-sell, and cross-sell targets as
well as other KPI’s on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• You will be the primary point of contact for all thing’s customer facing once a prospect turns
into a client
• You will learn and create comprehensive business profiles by doing a top down and bottom up
analysis of the business and provide a consultative value-added approach managing the
relationship. You will learn world-class retention, up-sell, cross-selling skills.
• Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem of
opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work across cross-functional
• Full ownership of work with autonomy to manage your accounts and relationships
• Powerful market with a powerful product/service offering and a level-headed leadership team
building a great business
• Fast paced and rapidly changing environment that is focused on adding value to customers and
growing the business – work hard, play hard
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
• Self-starter and aggressive hunter for new business
Additional Spacer’ benefits:
• Catered lunches on Friday with snacks and drinks all the time
• Monthly Gym credits
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental benefits
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
• Catered lunches on Friday with drinks and snacks all the time.
• Office happy hours
• Monthly Gym Credits