Customer Success Department Coordinator
Procore is seeking a Customer Success Department Coordinator to join our team in Carpinteria, CA. Successful candidates will be organized, proactive, and able to manage a wide range of tasks. Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail are desired. Candidates should be resourceful, driven, and efficient while maintaining an approachable and professional presence.This position will involve direct interface with all levels of our organization in addition to high profile clients, partners and service providers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to balance a wide range of responsibilities including performing administrative tasks, assisting on special projects, and analyzing operational and project data to highlight trends and identify calls to action
- Review team metrics and dashboards and clearly communicate highlights with management team
- Assist with administrative aspects of Professional Services proposals and project plans
- Utilize time management skills to plan, organize, and coordinate the administrative aspects of the team’s activities
- Collaborate with CS Coordinators as well as other department coordinators to organize calendar events and cross-department meetings
- Calendar and administrative support for VP and Director
- Assist with travel arrangements and expense reporting
- Attend team meetings and capture notes and action items
- Ambassador of fun, and coordinator social events and employee recognition programs
- Ability to quickly learn to navigate organizational structures in order to expedite projects and collect decisions
- 2-4 years of previous experience working in an administrative role
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented approach to projects
- Curious and creative in approach to problem solving
- Outgoing and upbeat attitude
- Outstanding social and communication skills in a professional environment
- A good listener and not afraid to ask questions and suggest new ideas
- Comfortable switching gears quickly and working in a fast paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Google application suite (specifically Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Slides, Sheets)
- Understanding of Professional Services roles and responsibilities a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required. This position requires a business/office assistant background generally equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a business or administrative related field.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.