Customer Success Coordinator
Greater LA Area
SimplePractice is the fastest growing SAAS company in the behavioral health practice management space. We’re looking for unique individuals who will help us take our product and services to the next level.
You’ll be an integral member of the Customer Success team, getting to know and interact with thousands of SimplePractice customers and work collaboratively with our team to constantly improve our customers’ experiences with our software and support services. This role will give you front row access in a startup while you provide tangible value and support to our growing community. This is a full-time position in our West Los Angeles office.
As Coordinator for the Customer Success team, you’ll manage the calendar and scheduled appointments of Product Specialists and our customers’ 1 to 1 sessions, confirming appointments to assure attendance and following up on missed appointments. You’ll manage the technology we use (Zoom) to conduct meetings both internal and with customers. You’ll reach out to customers who’ve submitted feedback through various sources to offer further assistance, survey for details, and collect data that will assist us in improving our services. Your contribution to the Customer Success team will also involve contacting customers with expired payment methods or disputed charges, surveying customers who have cancelled their service, and assisting with responding to basic customer email inquiries about SimplePractice - pre-sale questions, using our software, product inquiries, etc...
- Data entry
- Routine clerical and organizational tasks
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Provide general administrative support to CS team members and potentially SP employees in other departments
- Scheduling meetings and (video) conference calls
- Other responsibilities as they arise
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple and various duties throughout the day
- 1 year practical and relevant experience as described in Responsibilities
- Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Prior experience with and use of G Suite (Google Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Extremely dependable, punctual, reliable, professional
- BA/BS degree from an accredited four year college/university
- Excel in a fast-paced, dynamic and priority shifting environment
- Experience with Zendesk, Zoom, and Guru
- Work independently and take directions well
We build software that helps health & wellness professionals run their private practice. We’ve helped thousands of professionals by offering intuitive, user-centric software that’s totally focused on running a business and helping patients. That’s what our customers care about so that’s all we care about. We know this because we value relationships and constantly speaking with customers is the only way to deliver a great product. We’re a growing startup founded by a successful entrepreneur who was a therapist himself at one point in his career.
Read Full Job Description