Customer Success Business Analyst
As Procore’s Customer Success Business Analyst, you’ll actively help drive smarter business decisions. You’re passionate about using technology to problem-solve and data-driven insights to create and direct strategy. Your work will help scale our efforts through both technical execution and project management. As our Customer Success Business Analyst, you’re passionate about creating positive customer experiences and can produce inventive solutions to ensure our teams make decisions with confidence.
What you'll do:
- Provide Customer Success Leadership, Executive team, and relevant Individual Contributors with analysis of KPIs, team/individual performance metrics, and more while constantly iterating and reviewing which metrics are most important as we grow.
- Develop a complete understanding of our Time to Value organization (Implementation and Professional Services). You ask the right questions to most effectively diagnose, solve problems, and drive productivity
- Assess the requirements of the organization with respect to its operations and functions and partner with teams on projects to identify inefficiencies, document business process flowcharts, draft proposals for process optimization, and project manage change to completion by partnering with management, business systems analysts, and engineers.
- Responsible collaborating with Analytics to gather data needs and requirements by team/department, communicate best practices and data resources, explain analytical outputs, and build and maintain reports and dashboards in source systems and BI tools.
- Manage data assets within systems like Salesforce, Looker, New Relic, and Google Drive to provide departments with data to guide their every day and long-term decisions.
- Project manage change to completion
What we're looking for:
- Understanding of the SaaS customer journey
- Visual Modeling
- Facilitation and Elicitation (JAD)
- Salesforce, Looker, and Tableau workflow and reporting knowledge
- Experience with data import and export tools (such as Salesforce Data Loader)
- Ability to work backward from team needs to design and operationalize relevant systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface and influence decision-makers at all levels of seniority
- Project management experience with the ability to work against tight deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of relational database structured data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic to Intermediate SQL knowledge
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the US. However, we are not able to sponsor visas/work authorization for this role.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.