Customer Success Associate
Greater LA Area
At Lucky Day, we believe in how far a little luck can go. We started the company in 2014 with a simple goal: create winners every day to impact lives for the better. Our mission is to change the way people can test their luck. We do this by disrupting current sweepstakes and lottos by making it quick, entertaining, and 100% risk-free.
At Lucky Day, you will be working with the best-in-class talent to impact the daily lives of millions of players around the world. We are seeking a Customer Success Associate that will be responsible for the overall success and retention of our Lucky Day users.
What You'll Do
- Be the voice of Lucky Day for users
- Expertly address questions and concerns with our users on Zendesk
- Communicate clearly and create phenomenal user experiences
- Act as the voice for our users and help Lucky Day prioritize future enhancements to our product
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of experience in a support environment or customer-facing role (ideally in an e-commerce company or startup)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal communication
- Strong computer proficiency (experience with Zendesk & JIRA is a plus)
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Great attitude, attention to detail & team-oriented
Read Full Job Description