Customer Success Analyst at AuditBoard
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
As AuditBoard embarks on the next phase of growth, we are seeking a Customer Success Analyst to help fuel this expansion. The Customer Success Analyst will work on and own projects assigned to them each quarter. The ideal candidate for this role is a strong problem solver, analytical thinker and can take an ambiguous task and solve it with minimal guidance.
You will work cross functionally with different teams to complete your projects and better streamline operational rigor across the department to set up the Customer Success team at AuditBoard for success. You will optimize systems, analyze data for trends, use data as predictive models for expected outcomes, create advanced reporting and dashboards, and automate workflow processes.
The Customer Success Analyst will have the opportunity to work with different teams that impact our clients at AuditBoard such as CSMs, Renewals, Onboarding, Support, Product and Account Management and the accountability to ensure data validity, trend spotting and strategic outcomes
Main Job Duties Include
- Own and drive operational efforts to enhance business systems and processes for our organization that includes: Adoption, Expansion, and Renewals while reporting to the Director of Client Engagement
- Analyze and Communicate data-centered Customer insights into how Clients are using the products and achieving value
- Use data to inform all layers of the CSMs processes to assist in determining strategic direction. This includes the timing of Customer touchpoints to drive effective product adoption
- Design, create and maintain playbook templates for the CSMs to leverage in their outreach efforts
- Inform and manage most aspects of the platform roadmap and implement business processes
- Provide data driven analysis to leadership as they work to refine core CS strategy for managing Customer Success infrastructure and systems including training on the platform
- Inform and implement Customer segmentation, engagement models, and develop programs to determine root cause of Customer success and churn
- Assist in onboarding of new CSMs including platform access and training
- Prepare reporting and analytics for the Customer Success Team, Finance, and Executive leadership
- Demonstrated expertise in data analytics
- Excel power user
- Familiarity with BI tools such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience working in and building Totango or other Customer Success platforms
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- 3+ years of experience within analytics/data science or a directly related field
- PMP or CCSM Level 1 certification, or the ability to achieve within 60 days
- Strong design and management of processes that will scale with the business
- Knowledge of Customer journey mapping and developing Customer health metrics
- Ability to problem solve complex Customer and operational issues
- Clear communicator with all levels of management in a fast-paced environment
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!
This job can be fully remote