Customer Service Representative at Universal Music Group
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
We are a leading Consumer Products Company in the Media and Entertainment Sector. We produce, distribute and promote the most acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment product to delight and entertain fans around the world. The specific group is responsible for managing the end to end Supply Chain to set up, manufacture and distribute time-sensitive media product to a very demanding retail and consumer market.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will primarily be responsible to support daily sales order processing, responding to general email inquiries from customers, and processing customer claims.
How you'll CREATE:
- Keying of manual orders. These include Sales Orders, Accommodation Orders, Returns, etc.
- Re-keying of existing orders that need to be changed
- Provide customer service coverage over telephone and email
- Assist with queries originating within Manufacturing and Distribution Centers in relation to orders, deliveries, product information and release dates
- Provide back up support to other team members in the Customer Service Department
- Take ownership of personal performance targets and KPIs, results and continuous improvement
- Strong team player and collaborate well within the Customer Service team and with other UMG Operations Teams to improve end to end business processes
Bring your VIBE:
- 1-2 years' experience and proven, positive track record in a customer service or data entry role
- Demonstrated proficiency with reporting and analytic tools
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Manages timelines; deals effectively with pressure
- Prioritizes work activities; plans and stays organized in order to meet commitment and productivity standards of day to day process requirements
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Is a highly detail-oriented individual
- Basic analytical and Excel skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to effectively relate to and communicate with people at all levels of the organization, including supply chain partners
- Takes initiative and seeks increased responsibilities
- General understanding of sales order management, including logistics and general warehouse operations
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer