Customer Service Representative
Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500 person sales and retention center delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
The Consumer Guides team at Centerfield Media is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our portfolio of Web sites to join our growing organization. The Consumer Guides team at Centerfield builds web sites that consumers love, such as BroadbandNow.com, where anyone can find and compare local internet service providers.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning accounts for the Consumer Guides team, and the ideal candidate loves to service and please customers over e-mail, chat and telephone.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Advise customers concerning order status, questions about the web site, product programs and pricing policies.
- Resolve issues pertaining to data integrity, user experience and provider experience.
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's degree or two years of college level studies in business or related field preferred
- Two or more years in Customer Service or similar role preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding customer oriented environment
- Positive attitude towards service while managing difficult situations
- Strong PC skills, including Word, Excel, as well as typing skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Highly attentive to details
- Demonstrated ability to follow up on tasks until they are brought to closure
- Competitive salary, and profit sharing bonus
- 401K match – Fully Vested Day 1
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)