Customer Service Representative
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is seeking an enthusiastic, detail oriented Customer Service Assistant to work within the E-Commerce Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia.
- Communicate and resolve inquiries with customers via email, social media, and phone
- Resolve product or service problems* by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem;
- expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Keeps customer records up to date.
- Report recurring issues, trends
- Prepare and ship customer care packages, gift cards and other correspondence as needed
- Other administrative responsibilities as required
- Responds to customers in a timely and completely respectful manner, regardless of
- Treat customers the way they would like to be treated, and strive to always make a positive difference in customer's lives.
- Upholds the policies of the E-Commerce/Merchandising department as stated in the Fame House Customer Care Help Center.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to be patient, express empathy, and concern
- Independent thinker, able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation
- Excellent follow up skills and 100% follow through on commitments
- Result and action oriented, resourceful
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues
- Reliable attendance history.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes evenings and weekends
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, internet search skills
- 2 Years of customer service work experience and /or experience in an inbound call center strongly a plus
- High School Diploma / GED or equivalent, some or completed college preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.